Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Julep Felicia

You may have noticed that I haven't had many posts for my monthly Julep subscriptions. Well...that's because I haven't really been getting them. I've skipped 10 of the last 12 months *cringe* because there wasn't anything new or exciting about the boxes. But, I will say that the 2 boxes I've taken have been as of late because of some special products. 

Anywho....one of the add-on polishes for April was a mint green creme with black speckles. This is such an unusual polish for Julep and it was gorgeous in their swatches. I'm happy to say that it didn't disappoint in person.

This is two swatches of China Glaze Concrete Catwalk with Julep Felicia and Essie Matte About You.

Julep Felicia

I love that the dark grey matted looks like a chalkboard!

Julep Felicia

I wore this for a few days, adding another topcoat after 1 or 2 days since they tend to get a little shiny due to oils, etc. Loved this look and I hope to see a lot more special polishes coming from Julep. 

Thanks for stopping by!

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment