Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

China Glace Ombre Chevron

Hello my dearest addicts...today I have a quickie post showing you a simple little ombe chevron I did the other night. I recently picked up China Glaze To Yacht to Handle and about died on the spot. It's the perfect bright blue turquoise polish. It's got a neon aspect to it that is simply fantastic. I decided to pull out CG Four Leaf Clover, Turned Up Turqouise, For Audrey and NOPI Teal Me Something New and play around. (To Yacht to Handle is on my index and pinky fingers at the tip of my nails)

This resulted in a semi ombre chevron mani where I tried to make the chevron sections bigger on each nail. It kinda seems like my ring finger and pinky are the same size, but you can definitely see the size difference from my index to middle to ring fingers.

China Glaze Chevron

Anywho...nothing special but it was nice and bright and did the trick.

Thanks for stopping by!

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment