Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Mari Moon So Unique (Pic Heavy Post)

Hello my lovelies! I have been a complete hermit lately and have barely even painted my nails. Sigh...but they are getting nice and strong again after a gross winter full of breaks and peeling, thanks to OPI Nail Envy.

What I have for you today is completely amazing! The Mari Moon Holographico collection was something I was drooling over after seeing a blogger abroad showing off these beauties. The first chance I got, I bought all four even though three of them seemed weirdly close in color. I'm soo happy I didn't skimp and got all four. ☺

This collection is all about showing off duo-chromes with a holographic sparkle to it. The holo effect is not very strong but is definitely visible. The duo-chrome is simply amazing. The two together is absolutely to die for.

Today I'm showing off So Unique which is a red/maroon color and dark eggplant purple as the two major color shifts. Don't let me deceive you...those are the two main colors, but you get about 8 varying shades of red, orange and purple depending on the light and the angle of your nails. AH-MAY-ZING

I've barely had luck getting these photos to look as great as IRL. Be warned...when I love a nail polish, I take tons of photos and by tons I mean 344. Pick your chin up off the table and take a look at some of my favorites. I painstakingly chopped it down to a manageable amount but this is still pretty pic heavy.

Unfortunately, as the sun and weather still do not want to cooperate here, all these pictures were taken indoors either in or out of my lightbox but using daylight bulbs.

Mari Moon So Unique

Mari Moon So Unique

Mari Moon Holographico

Mari Moon So Unique

Mari Moon Holographico

Mari Moon So Unique

Mari Moon So Unique

So Unique

So Unique

So in case you didn't catch it the other 9 times I mentioned it....So Unique is amazing! I wish the holographic effect would have been stronger but it's possible that it is when in the sunlight. Damn you gray sky!

I'm hoping to get some sunlight this weekend so that I can pull together some pictures of the other 3 polishes in this collection and some of my Aly's Dream Polish.

I picked up the Mari Moon Holographico Collection at Llarowe but it seems they've sold out. She has periodic restocks, so don't miss out on grabbing So Unique and maybe some of the others.

Thanks for stopping by!
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment